Friday, March 9, 2012

Meet our little Bean! {One week!}

Introducing Anberlin Amy.
Born on March 2nd, 2012 at 1530.
9lbs 3oz, 21.5 inches long.
<3

I have had a lot of people ask me if we were still going to update the baby blog now that Bean is here. The answer is yes. It probably won't be every week, more like a monthly thing unless something significant happens. But since we have so much to catch up on from my water breaking to her arrival to her heading home with us, I will be posting twice this week, once I get the birth story typed up.

Today Anberlin is one week old. Yes time is flying. Make it stop. At this rate she is going to be walking and talking way too soon! ;)
She has only been home with us for 3 days and we are still working out the adjustment period for all three of us but everyday gets better and easier. And it is all worth it in the end, no matter how much sleep we don't get.

So, I will be posting her birth story in the next few days (when I have time between feedings and diaper changes, haha). 

<3 Brad, Jenna, & Anberlin

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorably squishy face. Can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it the best to photograph your own baby?!

    ReplyDelete