Thursday, April 12, 2012

She is going to be a talker!

Anberlin has found her voice. Well, what little voice she has for now. She loooves talking to us. It's the cutest thing ever. During the day, I will read her "Hop on Pop" and she will laugh and talk back as I am reading it. Then during playtime, I have her lay under a mirror on her activity mat and she talks to herself. I was able to get some of it on camera for your enjoyment. I am warning you now, it's so full of cute you won't know what to do with yourself. ;)
 {There are a few more videos on my YouTube if you want to watch them.}

Also, I got a video of her talking to Brad tonight before bedtime.

We are heading on our first road trip with Anberlin tomorrow. We are going to St. Louis for Opening weekend at Busch Stadium. It will be Anby's first baseball game! It is going to be a long drive so if you could send us some good vibes that all will go well, that would be greeaaatttt. Especially because she has been going through a growth spurt and eating NONSTOP all day. Oh, growing babies. <3

1 comment: