Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pain in my... {21 weeks!}

This week my main concern has been the never-ending-constantly-hurting pain in my back. Ouch. Some days is worse than others, and the others make me waddle around my office like a super pregnant woman, I'm not even that big yet, geeeez. I know it comes with the territory of being pregnant, but I was finally feeling great and loving the second trimester and now I waddle. Haha.

Another pain I am having is the nursery. We finally have Bean's room cleared out and ready for some furniture but I seriously cannot commit to anything I see on the internet. I really think I am making a bigger deal about the nursery than I should be, but Brad said that I wasn't acting too crazy, so I guess I am okay. I am hoping to have at least one piece of furniture picked out by this weekend so we can order it along with this adorable quilt that I found. So you may be waiting a while to see any pictures of her room.

We did finally get our registry somewhat put together. There are still a few things that we are researching and stuff (like bottles, why are there so many different types?!) but if you would like to check it out, feel free. :)
We are registered at Babies R Us (Registry #: 47462933) and we have a wish list for baby clothes at Carters (Click here).

My belly has plateaued for now I think. I don't think I have seen much change in it lately. But I suspect that in the next few weeks it is going to grow over night and I will be a big balloon. Haha.


And I *think* that I have felt Bean kick, but to be honest I have no idea what I should be feeling and I don't really want to say that yes, I for sure have felt her kick yet. But if she is, it is very low and usually on the left side. It's like she found the one part that my placenta isn't covering.

This week Bean is the size of a banana. Which could mean anything, I guess. Haha. This is also the last time that Bean will be sized every week. From here until labor she is sized by the month, so only 5 more fruits to go! Whoaaaa.
And here is what BabyCenter.com has to say:
Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.

Until next week...

<3 Brad & Jenna & Bean


No comments:

Post a Comment