Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Skeletor {23 weeks!}

We had an appointment with our OB on Monday and we got the times mixed up so Brad missed the appointment by 10 minutes. :( But it was a really fast appointment. They checked my uterus size and it was only measuring a week ahead now and they listened to the heartbeat. Then they sent me on my way. Our next appointment is in a month and I have to do a glucose test. Ugh.

Halloween is right around the corner and this year we are just going to hang out at home and hand out candy. But my friend Wendy posted a link to this adorable shirt to our Facebook and I knew I had to buy it!
 Isn't it the cutest ever?! :)

Last weekend we did get the crib put together. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. It only took me and Brad 30 minutes, maybe. No pictures yet because we are still missing the bed skirt and bumpers. But once the nursery is all put together I will be more than happy to show it off! :)
Here is some info about Bean this week from BabyCenter.com:
Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With her sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound, you may be able to see her squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze her when she hears them outside the womb.

The growing belly:


Not much else going on this week...


<3 Brad, Jenna, and Bean

2 comments:

  1. OMG That shirt is so cute on you and Bean! I think everyone but me doesn't like the glucose test. You look beautiful. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that Halloween shirt.

    And you're as gorgeous as ever!
    I also can't wait to see this vaunted nursery. =)

    ReplyDelete