Thursday, November 3, 2011

Kick, kick, kick... {24 weeks!}

For the past few weeks I have been feeling Bean kick, but I didn't want to say anything about it until Brad could feel her too. Luckily this weekend Brad got to feel his first few baby kicks. It pretty much made my weekend. :) Kicks are seriously the weirdest feeling ever. I can't even begin to describe it. But I love it.


There really isn't a lot going on right now. I scheduled our next appointment, but that isn't until November 22nd. And we haven't gotten anything else got the nursery. Ooo, I did win a play pen on Twitter! And that came in this week! Other than that, just the same old stuff going on. I notice my belly getting bigger and my fatigue is coming back. I'm still really enjoying the second trimester and I cannot believe that we are almost to the third! Time is flying.

I do have lots of pictures to share this week though...

Bean's first Vans :)


I saw these on Etsy and fell in love with them.



From BabyCenter.com:

Your baby's growing steadily, having gained about 4 ounces since last week. That puts her at just over a pound. Since she's almost a foot long, she cuts a pretty lean figure at this point, but her body is filling out proportionally and she'll soon start to plump up. Her brain is also growing quickly now, and her taste buds are continuing to develop. Her lungs are developing "branches" of the respiratory "tree" as well as cells that produce surfactant, a substance that will help her air sacs inflate once she hits the outside world. Her skin is still thin and translucent, but that will start to change soon.

Until next week...

<3 Brad, Jenna, & Bean

3 comments:

  1. so freaking cute. love the shoes. and the bump!
    so so so so so much happiness for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won a play pen? That's awesome! Those are the cutest little vans & boots ever. You're totally rockin' that sweater too. <3 =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.mi.gosh....look at that belly!! You are adorable.
    ...and thank you for the realistic look at kicks.
    Everyone else just says they're "little flutters" but I get those when my nerves jump.

    ::internet hugs::

    ReplyDelete