Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I feel nakey... {29 weeks!}

Well, we have good news: I got my wedding ring off! Yay!
We also have bad news: We had to have a jeweler cut it off. :(



Now I feel naked. I miss my ring. I wish it didn't have to come to this. And although they can and will be fixing my ring for me once I am done being pregnant and swollen, it's still really really sad. Also, I told Brad that the second we find out we are pregnant again my ring is coming off and going on a necklace. Haha. We are NOT going through this again!

The weeks are flying by and we still have so much to do in preparation for Bean's arrival. Her nursery has a crib aaaaaand that's about it. We have no clothes, no diapers, no changing table. We are pretty behind on all this. Haha. I hoping to have it all done by the end of January. Let's just go with that for now...

I was asked not to reveal Bean's initials... so we will keep them on lock down for now. :) But earlier this week the top 100 boys and girls names of 2011 came out. I am happy to say that her name is not on this list. So if you would like to know what she isn't going to be named, please take a look here: http://www.babycenter.com/top-baby-names-2011.

Bean is still really really active. It's fun. And I am pretty sure that she is going to be really long because I feel kicks at the very top of my belly to the very bottom at the same time. Haha. It's so crazy. This is one of the best feelings ever. I often tell Brad that I wish he could have her in his belly for a while so he can feel her inside kicks. It's just so weird. It will probably be one of the things I miss most about being pregnant.


We finally moved on to a new fruit. From 29-32 weeks Bean is the size of a squash. Only 2 more fruits (months) left. Eeeeep!
From BabyCenter.com:
Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain. To meet her increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because her bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.

Our next OB appointment is scheduled for December 19th, where I hope that we will get an ultrasound but I won't hold my breath. I would hope that at 31 weeks they would want to make sure that she was positioned head down... I guess we will see. :)

Until next week...


<3 Brad, Jenna, and Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment