Wednesday, July 20, 2011

9 weeks and the bean's first flight!

We are literally on our way out the door right now, but I couldn't leave without doing my daily post! So here we are at 9 weeks along. I am in a constant state of queasiness and I am completely not functional if I do not have a nap during the day. My favorite thing to eat right now is cereal. And I eat it a lot! One week until our next appointment where we finally meet our OB! :) But first we are on our way to Arizona for Brad's graduation and to see the family. We are in need of this little vacation and I cannot wait to be home in the DRY heat.

This week the bean is the size of a green olive. 
Next week he/she will start looking more like a baby and less like a bean.




The bump isn't really growing yet because it's just fat. Haha.

And now I must get off the computer so we make it to the airport in time! Arizona, here we come!
<3 Brad & Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment