Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Two months down! :)

This morning we had to go to our Prenatal Orientation. It was a lot of information to take in and even more paperwork to fill out. We have our next appointment scheduled for July 27th, which the day after we get back from our mini vacation in Arizona. :)

Our little bean is now the size of a raspberry!

And of course, the belly picture! :)

Next week we will be on our way to Arizona for Brad's graduation ceremony! We are so excited to see our family and just get away for a bit. 
Oh! And I ordered a fetal doppler that came in today! Which means that in a few weeks we should be able to hear the baby's heartbeat whenever we want! And yes, I will be posting a video of it once I try out my doppler.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's awesome, I wish i would have had a Doppler. I would have spent days listening to it!

    ReplyDelete