Thursday, August 11, 2011

Almost out of the first trimester! {12 weeks!}

We have been really busy lately, so let me fill you all in. We currently reside in a really small 2 bedroom apartment and honestly it only seems small because we have so much furniture from our previous house in Belgium. This was just not an ideal place to bring a baby into, because.. well... there isn't any room for a baby in this apartment. So we were throwing around the idea of buying a house here in Maryland. We figured that it would be more of a hassle than anything to buy, so we started looking for town homes to rent. We found this nice 3 story town home that was in our budget and accepting dogs. We signed the lease last week and we start moving in this Sunday. It will be nice to have room again. And it will also be nice to have a room for the baby. :)

Other than that, we are slowly exiting the first trimester and just when I think I am feeling better, I'm not. There is always something going on in my body to remind me that there is a human growing inside me. I guess there is hope in that, right?

I can actually feel my uterus now. It's growing and moving up, which is making my belly pop out a little more. Ooooh and a few nights ago I had a dream that I felt the baby move! It was so awesome. I still have another month before that is even possible in real life, but I'll take it in my dreams for now. :)

The Bump

Our little plum baby

We still have another week and a half until our next appointment. It seems like forever and ever away....

<3 Brad & Jenna

2 comments:

  1. Are there any signs of moving back to the side of the country in the future? If so, renting was probably a better idea than buying. Only because depending on when you move, selling may be even more trying than one might think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the house! That sounds absolutely wonderful. It's so cool we are so close with our bumps, wonder who will pop first hehe <3 you guys

    ReplyDelete