Thursday, August 4, 2011

11 weeks!

I am a day late on posting this and I blame Taylor Swift. Brad took us to see Taylor Swift on Tuesday night which meant that I didn't get a nap on Tuesday, then I was up until midnight. On Wednesday, I was a zombie. Taylor Swift was a good show though. I was really glad that we finally got to see her.

<3

I am almost out of the first trimester, finally. I still get bouts of nausea and I am tired ALL THE TIME. I am just ready to feel okay and pregnant, not awful and fat.

Look at all that fluff...

This week the baby is the size of a lime!

We still have 3 weeks until our next appointment. Time is moving in slow motion right now. But by then I will be in my second trimester and hopefully feeling better. So lots of things to look forward to. :)

<3 Brad & Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment